Jeffery E. Porter
- Beverage Director at Del Posto Restaurant (NYC)
- Beverage Director at Osteria & Pizzeria Mozza (LA)
- Corporate Beverage Director at Andronico’s Market (Bay Area, CA)
- Wine Director at Tra Vigne (St. Helena, CA)
- Advanced Sommelier (Court of Master Sommeliers)
- Chevelier Ordre des Coteaux de Champagne
Drinking a magnum of Domaine Leflaive Batard-Montrachet 1996 with Angelo Gaja his wife and two daughters and just me in Verona.
Errr...just one bottle? Would I be rescued shortly or would I die? If it is just ONE bottle...it would have to be Champagne, it would have to be cold and it would have to be vintage....so, Krug 1996 from magnum (that way there is more).
Ristorante Rabaja (Barbaresco, Piemonte), La Ciau del Tornavento (Treiso, Piemonte), Le Cafe du Passage (Paris, France).