Loading…

Filter

Origin
Type
Availability
Size
Rating

Stay Home! Expedited, same day and one cent (CA) shipping options available. Learn More.

2020 Funk Factory Geuzeria Biere de Coupage 750ml

2020 Funk Factory Geuzeria Biere de Coupage #158180714

750ml

11 In Stock

11 In Stock

Add to Favorites

Our Notes For the 2020 release, a saison style represents 57% of the composition which contributes mild supporting bitterness, lingering minerality, bright citrus zest flavors, and a subtle earthy spice. The barrel-aged component makes up the remaining 43% of the blend, and is comprised of three 2 yr-old barrels. These give the beer a mature acid profile, musty oakiness, and complementary stone fruit flavors. Overall, this batch has slightly less acidity than last year’s blend and brings more refreshing saison characteristics to the forefront while maintaining a thoughtful balance with the denser, funky flavors contributed by the barrel-aged spontaneous beer.

Recently Viewed

@SommPicks on Instagram